Autonio ICO Huge Success!

A few weeks ago, I wrote about the ICO of Autonio, a powerful crypto asset trading platform that harnesses the power of AI to manager your currency and achieve impressive returns. Users can design their own algorithms based on a variety of different technical indicators, compete with each other, and consult others within the community who have already achieved noticeable success. Have a look at the post I wrote before if you want a refresher on the new company and token!

To follow up on the matter, I’m very happy to announce that the ICO was a huge success, raising almost $10m in token sales! The NIO token is now available on the EtherDelta token market and can be bought and sold easily. If you missed the initial ICO, be on the lookout for a good time to buy in and start putting your money to work with AI. I’m very excited to see the release of the full version of this software, and will keep you updated on the progress!

For the sake of a disclaimer, I have no stake in Autonio, and do not yet own any NIO tokens. I am optimistic about the progress of the company, and will be eager to get involved in the coming months as the full version of the software is finalized and released.

If you’re interested in reading more about Autonio, feel free to visit auton.io and let me know what you think!